OneTouch® Vita™ Test Strips are for fingertip, palm and forearm testing.
OneTouch Vita Features:
Fast test time - 5 seconds
End fill test strip automatically draws in blood
The OneTouch Vita system is calibrated to allow easy comparison of results with laboratory methods.
Always read the package insert package insert before using this product. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view this file.
Storage and Handling
- Store the test strip vial in a cool dry place below 30°C (86°F). Do not refrigerate. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Store your test strips in their original vial only. To avoid damage or contamination, do not transfer test strips to any other container.
- Do not open the test strip vial until you are ready to test. Only open vial when removing test strips.
- After removing a test strip from the vial, immediately close the vial lid tightly. Use each test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use test strips from any vial that is damaged or has been left open to the air.
- Write the use-by date (date opened plus 6 months) on the vial label when you first open it.
- Do not use after the expiry date (printed on the vial label) or use-by date, whichever comes first.
- Avoid getting dirt, food or liquids on the test strip. With clean, dry hands you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface.
- Do not bend, cut or alter the test strip in any way.
- Test strips are for single use only. Never re-use a test strip that has had blood or control solution applied to it.
- Make sure your meter and test strips are about the same temperature before you test.
- Apply only OneTouch® Vita™ Control Solution or a blood sample to the test strip.
- After performing a test, do not return the used test strip to the vial.